Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Pasta and chicken are coated with alfredo sauce and ranch dressing then topped with bacon and cheese before baking.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound pasta I used penne but you can use your favorite pasta.
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 15 ounces Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices chopped and cooked bacon About 1 cup of chopped and cooked bacon.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Heat oven to 350F.
Lightly spray a 13x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions on the box.
Place the drained pasta in a large bowl.
Add the cooked, shredded chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and ranch dressing to the pasta. Stir to thoroughly combine.
Evenly spread the pasta mixture in the prepared casserole dish.
Top with the cooked and chopped bacon.
Top with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the casserole is bubbly.
Calories: 682kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 998mg | Potassium: 319mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 322mg | Iron: 2mg