Triple Chocolate Vegan Brownies are a rich and decadent brownie. It is a chewy brownie with a crunchy top. Jeff really likes this brownie recipe.
In my quest for finding dairy-free foods, I found this decadent brownie recipe on the Silk website. Silk makes plant-based products. This recipe uses the Silk Dark Chocolate Almondmilk. Yummy!
I have made this recipe with Almondmilk when the store was sold out of the Dark Chocolate Almondmilk. The brownies are still decadent, but are not quite as rich.
This brownie is made with bittersweet chocolate, so the brownie is not overly sweet. Lightly dusting with powdered sugar makes the brownie pretty and adds a little sweetness.
I hope you enjoy!
Triple Chocolate Vegan Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Silk Dark Chocolate almondmilk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate chopped
- Powdered sugar if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8" x 8" pan with cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in Silk, oil, applesauce and vanilla.
- Mix in chopped chocolate and spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate.
- To serve, cut into squares and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.