Sesame Chicken Ramen Noodles is a flavorful dish made with cooked Ramen noodles, chicken, onion and garlic tossed with a sauce made from soy sauce and light brown sugar.
The dish is simple to prepare. First, start by cooking Ramen noodles according to the package directions. Do not add the seasoning packet. Discard it or save it for use in another dish. Ramen noodles cook in 2-3 minutes. Once the noodles are cooked to your liking, drain them and set them aside.
Next, make the sauce by mixing the soy sauce and brown sugar. Set the sauce aside.
Then, heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the onion and garlic then cook until the onion is soft. Next, add the cooked, chopped chicken then stir to combine. Once the chicken is warm, add the sauce and parsley and stir to combine.
Finally, add the cooked noodles and stir to coat the noodles with the sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions or more parsley.
Jeff really likes this dish. He practically licks the plate clean! LOL It's a good dish to make for lunch because it is quick and easy.
Another recipe that uses Ramen Noodles is Betty's Napa Cabbage Salad. The salad is a refreshing dish. I can make a meal out of that salad!
I hope you enjoy the Sesame Chicken Ramen Noodles!
Sesame Chicken Ramen Noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 6 ounces Packaged Ramen Noodles, discard seasoning packet I use two 3-ounce packages.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Boil the Ramen noodles per the package instructions. Discard the seasoning packet. Drain the Ramen noodles and set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce and light brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until the onions are soft.
- Add the chicken and stir to combine.
- Once the chicken is warm, add the sesame oil then stir to combine.
- Add the soy sauce mixture then stir to combine.
- Add the Ramen noodles and parsley then stir to combine.
- Serve and garnish with sesame seeds, green onions or more parsley.