Roasted Cauliflower Florets is a quick and easy side dish to make. It has become one of my favorite side dishes. I could make a meal of just Roasted Cauliflower Florets but I behave myself and just enjoy it as a side.
Jeff isn't a fan of cauliflower prepared this way, so I get this dish all to myself. 🙂 Fortunately, it reheats well as leftovers.
Roasting the seasoned cauliflower gives the cauliflower lots of flavor. I like to roast it until the cauliflower is browned.
I usually use frozen cauliflower florets when making this tasty side dish but have used fresh cauliflower. Both work equally as well. When using frozen cauliflower, I don't thaw it, I use it frozen.
To make this dish, put the cauliflower in a large bowl, drizzle with oil then add the spices and stir to coat. Pour onto a prepared baking pan then roast in a preheated oven. The hardest part is waiting for the cauliflower to roast! 😉
I hope you enjoy the Roasted Cauliflower Florets!
Roasted Cauliflower Florets
- 16 ounces cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Toss gently to evenly coat the cauliflower.
- Spread the cauliflower florets evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and lightly golden brown.