Herb Roasted Potatoes are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The mustard and spice blend give the potatoes lots of flavor. I've made this recipe using Dijon Mustard as well as Spicy Brown Mustard and both are tasty. To me, they are a baked, more savory version of fried potatoes.
Herb Roasted Potatoes are an easy dish to prepare. Simply mix the mustard and spices together then toss the cubed potatoes in the mixture, bake, and you have delicious roasted potatoes. You can alter the spice blend to pair with the rest of your meal.
I have served Herb Roasted Potatoes with hamburgers, hot dogs, steak, fish and chicken. They also go well along side eggs or pancakes, too.
I hope you enjoy the Herb Roasted Potatoes!
Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard Spicy Brown Mustard is yummy, too!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or use a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the mustard, olive oil and spices in a bowl large enough to hold all of the potatoes.
- Add cubed potatoes to the spice mixture and stir to coat the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Check the potatoes after about 15 minutes, and turn if necessary.
Last updated on August 15th, 2019