Dairy-Free Pumpkin Maple Bread is a moist quick bread packed full of pumpkin flavor. This quick bread makes a good snack or a breakfast treat. It would be a nice addition to your Thanksgiving feast, too!
The bread is easy to make. You mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately, then combine them, pour them into a loaf pan and bake. The hardest thing about the Dairy-Free Pumpkin Quick Bread is waiting for it to get out of the oven and cool a little so you can dig into it!
I hope you enjoy!
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Maple Bread
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl large enough to hold all of the ingredients, mix together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In bowl large enough for the wet ingredients, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well, making sure to scrape the bowl so all of the dry ingredients are incorporated with the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until a pick inserted into the center of the loaves comes out clean.
- Remove the loaf pan from the oven.
- Rest the quick bread in the loaf pan for 10-20 minutes then invert onto a cooling rack.
- Slice and serve warm.