Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Crispies are crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. They are a chocolatey, crunchy sweet cookie. They are a cookie I don't want to stop eating! I altered my original recipe slightly so that it is dairy-free. You can use chocolate chips, instead of dairy-free chocolate chips, if you are not concerned with being dairy-free.
This is one of the cookies I used to make for my Dad. I was flipping through my Mom's recipe file and ran across this recipe. It was written on a piece of paper in my Dad's handwriting and it had my name written on it. I must have given him the recipe at some point. I guess he must have liked these cookies!
These cookies are good to share with family, friends and colleagues. They would make a nice addition to your Christmas cookie baking, too!
I hope you enjoy the Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Crispies!
Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Crispies
- 2 jumbo egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a silicone mat.
- In an electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- Add vanilla then slowly beat in the powdered sugar.
- Fold the chocolate chips, coconut and corn flakes into the egg mixture.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookie batter onto a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes on the cookie sheet then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Last updated on August 15th, 2019