Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins is one of the easiest baked recipes I have made. The jumbo muffins are moist, chocolatey with a hint of pumpkin.
The recipe requires just two-ingredients. Mix together one Chocolate Cake Mix with one 15-ounce can of Pumpkin Pie Mix, pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin then bake. It’s that simple! You could make standard-sized muffins, if you prefer. If you make standard-sized muffins, reduce the baking time to 20-25 minutes.
I lined my jumbo muffin pan with paper baking cups. You could lightly spray the muffin tin with cooking spray instead of using the paper baking cups.
I had some Pumpkin Pie Mix that I wanted to use in something other than a pie. So, I did some searching and found this muffin recipe in the HGTV site.
I hope you enjoy the Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins!
Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- 15 ounces Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place jumbo muffin baking cups in a jumbo muffin pan or lightly spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir the Pumpkin Pie Mix and Chocolate Cake Mix until blended.
- Pour into the paper-lined muffin cups. Each cup should be about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.