Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta gives you an explosion of flavors. Shredded chicken and pasta are coated with an Alfredo sauce and ranch dressing mixture then topped with bacon and cheese.
This recipe calls for cooked, shredded chicken. I usually have cooked chicken frozen, but have used all of it. So, I boiled a large chicken breast, then shredded it for use in this recipe.
The recipe calls for six slices of bacon crumbled. I use Weis Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon which gave me about one cup of bacon once it was cooked and crumbled.
The original recipe calls for penne pasta. I used penne pasta as well, but, you could use your favorite pasta.
The sauce seems to dry out a bit when reheating, so I made extra Alfredo sauce and poured it over the leftovers.
I hope you enjoy the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 pound pasta I used penne but you can use your favorite pasta.
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 15 ounces Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices chopped and cooked bacon About 1 cup of chopped and cooked bacon.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Lightly spray a 13x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Place the drained pasta in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked, shredded chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and ranch dressing to the pasta. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Evenly spread the pasta mixture in the prepared casserole dish.
- Top with the cooked and chopped bacon.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the casserole is bubbly.