Buttery Old Bay Chicken has a crisp, buttery crust that has a light Old Bay Seasoning flavor. It's a quick dish to make and requires just a few ingredients.
Buttery Old Bay Chicken is tossed in a melted butter mixture after it is baked, which might lead you to think the crust would get soggy, but in my experience, the crust stays crisp. Old Bay has a little bit of heat to it, so you can pair it with cooling sides, such as mashed potatoes and carrots.
The recipe calls for vegan butter, but, if you are not concerned with being dairy-free, you can use butter. The chicken is delicious either way.
I hope you enjoy!
Buttery Old Bay Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter You can use butter, if you are not concerned with being dairy-free.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the all-purpose flour, Old Bay Seasoning and salt.
- Coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
- Put the chicken in greased baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until done.
- Melt the vegan butter and add Worcestershire sauce in a bowl large enough to toss chicken.
- Toss the chicken in vegan butter sauce.